Friday, July 31, 2009

Nancy Moskovitz July eNews

Rick and I are newly back from a shivering but kvelling visit with Dustin in a foggy San Francisco. We even got to cook out with his kitties and cohorts.We hiked, we ate, we wine-tasted, we museumed. My attempt at replicating Korean barbecue makes me appreciate the real bi bim bop even more. Just linked you to a youtube cooking video. Enjoy.
sunset landscape with cow
Evinston Sunset with Cow
9x12 oil on canvas
You can soak up scenes like this all over central Florida. Seems the cows love to pose. I'm so glad we still have elbow room.
sunset landscape with cowPalm Tree with Cyan Sky
8 x 6 " oil on panel
If you were at the Melrose paint out, you may have spotted this exact tree.
Palm tree patterns fascinate me.
They give me the chance to exaggerate color and line.
Save the date for this paint outphoto of Nancy
I'm excited to be in the 5 day juried painting event Painting the Region: The Bartram Trail, Oct. 6 - 10 in North St. Johns County, FL.
Artists will be painting in four beautiful historic locations along the Bartram Scenic Highway. Newly created artwork will be for sale at free family events all week and at ticketed receptions. Proceeds help support North Florida Land Trust and St. Johns Cultural Council's Northwest Arts Advisory Group.
For more events, check out News
Just a reminder, you can find my work at Blakely House in Ocala, and Comma Gallery, Orlando.
p.s. Friend me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/nancy.moskovitz1
p.p.s. Click on the Catch em Being Cute Pet Portrait Pose contest link. Enter your cutie.

No comments:

Share

Bookmark and Share