Sunday, February 21, 2010

OLO Twin...Sold at OLO

The Orange Lake Overlook view is a bit like my plein air oil painting, but instead of 6 x 6 inches, it goes on as far as you can see.

Annie Pais and Stewart Thomas did Florida's Eden proud as always in combining ecology, education, and fun. The new Heart of Florida Scenic Guide is more beautiful than I could imagine. I'm proud to be a small part of this organization.

Lots of folks eager to bask in the first glorious Florida spring day arrived with cameras and smiles. I got to meet some lovely people and catch up with old friends. It doesn't get any better.

The painting above got its moniker because my newest patron bought it wet off the easel along with another, its mysteriously never photographed twin.

She had fun watching me paint what she was seeing. I had fun sharing her pleasure.

p.s. A third painting...the one with the white building....scraped it off....in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Sharon Crute said...

Dang, I hate it when one gets away without being photographed.

Congrats on the sale...seemed like a profitable and worthwhile event.

Nancy Moskovitz, artist said...

Thanks. I love good problems like this one.

Share

Bookmark and Share