Friday, April 16, 2010

Fair Oaks Farm at Evinston

I was packed for the Evinston Paint Out. Then I unpacked to make room for artist friends as we hiked around Evinston and golf cart rode around Fair Oaks Farm.

Above is a golf cart view of a sun-dappled path and breezing Spanish moss on the back acres of beautiful Fair Oaks Farm. It's one of the painting sites this year; the only site where the artists will be tricky to find....but worth it.

I've repacked several times over, always thinking of something else. Last thing into the hatch was bungee cords...handy for securing odd sized canvases to the easel.

People are amazed at how each artist's set-up is as varied as the artwork. If you're in the area, come soak up the local ambiance, watch art be created, and maybe even take home a souvenir.

You can find me painting near my red Honda CRV.


No comments:

Share

Bookmark and Share