Saturday, June 12, 2010

Suwannee River Moss

original 30x24 oil painting
copyright Nancy Moskovitz

Floridians are especially attached to the Suwannee River, known to most of you as Swannee River as in "way down by the."

Not only has this painting been juried into the 2010 Thomas Center Galleries Regional Juried Exhibition, but it caught the eye of wonderful patron -to -be.

Lynne P. of Ohio emailed an inquiry. Turned out I had two other Suwanee River paintings, smaller and more affordable. Now I have only one, because Lynne is displaying the other in her home.

She wrote the most beautiful testimonial:

Hi Nancy!
My beautiful painting just arrived and I wanted to let you know that I have received it and that I absolutely love it! I could not be more pleased!
Thank you so much for showing it to me and for packaging it so carefully. I feel honored to have a Nancy Moskovitz original in my home!
Have a great weekend.....you have already made mine!
Warmly,
Lynne

She made my weekend!

Next post will show Lynne's painting, and the one that's still available and just as nice.

No comments:

Share

Bookmark and Share